Workday is Working!
Suffolk University has made its final transition to Workday for Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking.
Salaried and hourly staff now enter all time off requests in Workday, including vacation, health absence, jury duty, and bereavement, and your supervisor now reviews them online. Workday automatically tracks your time-off balances, and you can check them at any time.
- Salaried staff no longer have to complete paper monthly time off reports
- Hourly staff no longer need to complete paper time sheets each week
- Your pay is calculated by Workday, which makes pay statements easy to access and clear to read
- All employees (faculty, staff, and students) are now paid bi-weekly: every other Friday beginning January 13, 2017
- Everyone now receives 26 pay checks per year (previously, faculty and salaried staff received 24 pay checks per year; hourly staff received 52 pay checks per year)