There are five Working Groups within the IT Governance structure at Suffolk University.
- Data Access Integrity & Stewardship Working Group
- Information/Network Security Working Group
- Administrative Systems/Applications Working Group
- TILT (Teaching, Innovation, Learning and Technology) Working Group
- Web Systems and Communications Working Group
Each Working Group has a charter
The Working Group Committees review Value Propositions for newly proposed projects and provide feedback.
The Working Group Committees may request that a Value Proposition be revised and resubmitted.
The Working Group Committees may reject a Project Request because they determine that the university already has a solution that achieves the same goals and objectives as the proposed project.
When the Working Group Committees believe that a project proposal will benefit the university, the members will vote to recommend the project to the IT Governance Committee (ITGC) for consideration and approval.