Nurturing Intellectual Inquiry
The Center conducts research, prepares and disseminates research reports, initiates and participates in important conversations, and holds events that elaborate the linkages between women's health and human rights. Recent events sponsored by the CWHHR include:
- Women's Mental Health and Well Being: (How) Does a Human Rights Perspective Help? (conference)
- Uninsured Women in America (brownbag briefing).
- Implementing Human Rights in Massachusetts: Legislative Strategies and Responsibilities (conference)
- Lessons from Katrina: Engaging students in documenting violations of economic human rights in or communities (workshop)
- Baby Steps: How Lesbian Alternative Insemination is Changing the World (brownbag briefing)
- From Our Mothers' Gardens to Rooms of Our Own: Art and Creativity as Women's Human Rights (art exhibit and public discussion)