- CAPS students may take courses in all College of Arts & Sciences graduate programs (except for graduate level courses in psychology and counseling; instructor permission must be secured to enroll in these courses: 617.305.1921). In the Sawyer Business School, CAPS students may take graduate courses in the Public Administration and Health Administration departments only.
- CAPS students must supply a copy of their undergraduate transcript(s) as indicating date and receipt of degree.
- CAPS students may take a maximum of two courses (six credits).
- Graduates of institutions outside of the US may be asked to provide proof of English language proficiency in the form of a TOEFL or IELTS score report. Suffolk University requires a minimum TOEFL IBT of 80 with all subscores 17 or above, a minimum IELTS of 6.5, with all subscores 6.0 or above, or a minimum PTE-Academic of 53.
- New CAPS students should create an application account and apply online. Returning CAPS students who have taken less than 2 courses should register online at www.suffolk.edu/mysuffolk.
- Students must file their undergraduate transcripts showing proof of degree with the Office of Graduate Admission via:
Online: Upload a scanned copy into the online application (preferred method)
Mail: 8 Ashburton Place, Boston, MA 02108
Walk-In: 73 Tremont Street, 6th Floor Monday-Friday, 8:45am-4:45pm
- The Office of Graduate Admission will issue a student identification number (Suffolk ID) and notify the CAPS student. Once a Suffolk ID has been issued, students may proceed to the Registrar's Office to register.
- Students should contact the Office of Graduate Admission at 617-573-8302 with questions about graduate programs or admission policies, the Registrar's Office at 617-573-8430 with questions about registration procedures or course availability, and the Office of the Bursar at 617-573-8407 with questions about tuition fees and payment policies.
- Payment is required in full at the time of registration. Please contact the Office of the Bursar for full billing information.
Complete the Online Application